Thursday, April 8, 2010

replay

Photobucket

Photobucket

so tan like nobody's business . i miss my fair skin . ( cina as i can be ~ ) D=

so i went to visit [ insertnamehere ] today and later brought my dogs for their vaccinations . i'm not in a happy mood no idea why .
sharks , leg still hurts .

story : i lost my balance while trying to be superwomen building the houses ( as most of them claimed ) and stepped on a nail . punctured wound ; yes , the nail went through my 9US$ shoe and all the way into my left foot . it's about 5.5 cm long and 2.5 mm in diameter .

yeah yeah , i brought one back home and measured and showed my mum whom suggested making it into a necklace and hang it around my neck . you know , like those shark attack incident ; memorable . anyway , it's not much of a big deal now but back then the pain was totally shitty . however i get to hold guys hands . let me count . . ( basket ! ) XD

No comments: